If you have a fever and/or new onset of cough or difficulty breathing AND in the 14 days before symptom onset, you have:
- Been to a COVID-19 impacted area, or
- You have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 or
- You have been in close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has been to a COVID-10 impacted area,
Then please postpone your visits.
The Alzheimer Society of Sarnia-Lambton is still operating; however, we are not accepting unscheduled visitors. Please contact us (information below) for further information.
Visit us at the Alzheimer Society of Sarnia-Lambton.
- Address: 420 East St. North, Sarnia, ON, N7T 6Y5
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (closed all statutory holidays)
- Phone: 519-332-4444
- Fax: 519-332-6673
- Email: [email protected]
Staff and department contacts
To find out more about the programs and services offered by the Alzheimer Society of Sarnia-Lambton, contact your nearest office.
Contact your nearest office to:
- Access our education services and support groups,
- Learn more about Alzheimer's disease and related dementias and
- Learn more about how you can help.
When faced with Alzheimer's disease or related dementias, getting the right help can make all the difference. The Alzheimer Society of Sarnia Lambton offers information, practical advice and support for people living with dementia, including all Partners in Care. Our staff team is here to help.
Our services include:
- One-on-one counseling and education
- Family care planning
- Referrals to community resources and assistance navigating the healthcare system
- Suggestions for adapting to challenges.
- Support groups
- Information sessions
- First Link® Learning Series
- Social Recreational Programs
- Ann McLean - First Link Navigator - ext 221
- Joy Cooke - First Link Coordinator - ext 231
Behavioural Supports Ontario
- Allison Brook - BSO System Navigator - ext 235
Support Services Coordinators
- Christine Wright - ext 230
Program & Volunteer Coordinator
- Vanessa Barnes - ext 234
Fund Development & Communications
- Kammy VanBoven - ext 223
- Melanie Bouck - ext 224