Plan a Legacy
Plan-a-legacyThrough our Gift Planning Program, you can plan your charitable gift to provide the greatest benefit to you, your family and the Alzheimer Society of Windsor & Essex County. You may choose to make your gift during your lifetime or through your estate. You can also join together with a group of family and friends to create a named fund to honour or memorialize a loved one.
Some of the benefits of making a planned gift to the Alzheimer Society of Windsor & Essex County include:
- Tax advantages under current laws.
- Your giving can be tailored to your personal and financial circumstances.
- Your donation is made from assets, not current income.
- Gifts are planned today for distribution as some time in the future.
- Most of the gifts involve planning but are easy to arrange. Your financial or estate advisor will be happy to help you complete your gift.
Options for planned giving:
- Life insurance
- Registered plans (RRSPs and RRIFs)
- Charitable annuities
- Charitable trusts
- Securities and mutual funds
- Named funds (expendable and endowed)
Information about these options is not intended as specific financial planning or legal advice. The Alzheimer Society of Windsor & Essex County strongly recommends that you consult your legal advisors, financial planners and family members when considering a planned gift to ensure your financial goals are considered, your tax situation reviewed, and your planned gift is tailored to your circumstances.
For further information, contact Peggy Winch, Manager of Fund Development & Community Engagement, at 519-974-2220 ext. 225 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 11/08/2017