Alzheimer Society can help you by providing information, resources, education, support and counselling.
- Trained, professional counsellors are available every day to respond to inquiries from care partners, family members or the general public.
- The Health Bistro (Day Program) is a welcoming center offering its clients a sense of security, compassion and the ability to live their life to the fullest while maintaining their dignity.
- The respite program provides in-home activation services for persons living with Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia.
- We offer regular public information sessions as well as special training sessions and workshops for caregivers, families of persons living with the Alzheimer disease or related dementia, professionals and general public.
- Through various types of support groups, families and those with Alzheimer's disease and related dementias can share common problems thus increasing their social network and feelings of self-worth and control.
We offer various programs and in-home services incorporating physical activity and mental stimulation for people with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias and their care partners.