Ways to Donate
Your support is crucial to enabling the Alzheimer Society Sudbury-Manitoulin North Bay & Districts to provide the much needed programs and services in and around our community that are necessary for those living with a diagnosis as well as their caregivers.
There are a number of ways you can show your support and help make a difference:
- One Time Gift Giving
- Memorial Donations
- Monthly Giving Program
- Lasting Legacy
- Corporate/Community Gift
For further information on how you can get involved please contact Jessica Bertuzzi-Gallo
by phone (705) 524-2024 ext. 232 or by email email@example.com
ONE TIME GIFT GIVING
You can make a onetime donation and help support the Société Alzheimer Society Sudbury-Manitoulin North Bay & Districts; creating Help for Today and Hope for Tomorrow!®
MEMORIAL DONATIONSMemorial donations are a significant way to pay tribute to a relative, friend or colleague who passed away. You are honouring a special life by helping us improve the lives of others facing the challenges of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
MONTHLY GIVING PROGRAM
Becoming a monthly donor to the Alzheimer Society Sudbury-Manitoulin North Bay & Districts means joining our Partners in giving Program, your dependable monthly gift allows us to plan ahead, so that any gift large or small makes an on-going difference in the lives of those living with dementia.
Monthly giving is an easy and convenient way to support the work we do. A tax receipt will be mailed to you at the end of every year for your cumulative donations.
LASTING LEGACYThoughtfully planned gifts form the financial foundation for the future of education programs, support services and our day program.
There are different ways to set aside a portion of your assets to benefit both you and the Society. Each method can be individually designed to meet your financial and personal needs. Some methods provide a tax receipt immediately, while others provide future benefits to your estate.
Your legacy can take many forms:
- Bequests: Make a gift to the Society through your Will.
- Life Insurance: Use an unneeded policy or create a new policy to make a donation.
- Charitable Gift Annuities: A charitable gift annuity allows you to make a gift today while guaranteeing you a fixed income for life.
- Publicly Traded Securities: Donate appreciated stocks, bonds, mutual funds or stock options and take advantage of the greatest tax benefits.
- RRSP/RRIF Funds: You can easily designate all or some of these funds by signing a pre-printed form at your financial institution.
- Endowments: An endowment can create a lasting legacy to continue your tradition of annual gifts to the Society.
- Charitable Remainder Trusts and Gifts of Residual Interest: You can receive immediate tax savings and continue to receive income from a trust or the use of property, such as real estate, for the rest of your life.
CORPORATE / COMMUNITY GIFTYour organization can make a difference – here’s how:
- Ask your organization to become a sponsor
There are many ways for your organization to support the Society – through donations, volunteers, or by sponsoring or participating in an event. To learn more about these partnership opportunities, please call
Jessica Bertuzzi-Gallo at 705-524-2024 ext. 232.
- Learn about employee giving options
- Participate in workplace giving programs
- Host an event or rally a team
- Ask about matching gifts
Last Updated: 11/08/2017