Volunteers are essential to the success of the fundraising events we host at the Alzheimer Society of Perth County. The following Society events are always looking for new volunteers:
- Soup's On: 3rd Saturday in January
- Walk for Alzheimer's: Saturday following Victoria Day in May
- FORE! the Memories Golf Tournament: 3rd Friday in June
- Coffee Break: September & October
Volunteers are always needed on the day of the event in the following areas:
- Setup/take down
- Transporting items to and from the office
- Route Marshalls (Walk specific)
Time commitment is 3-8 hours depending on the volunteer job.
If you would like to apply to become a volunteer, please download and fill in the volunteer application form and submit it to the Alzheimer Society or complete the online registration. To find out how you can get involved please contact Amy at email@example.com or 519-271-1910 today!
Last Updated: 11/08/2017