Become a Member of the Alzheimer Society
Membership in the Alzheimer Society of PEI keeps you informed on the things we do and gives you a voice in the direction of the organization.
By becoming a member, you will help:
As a Society member, you will receive:
- Fund research into finding the causes and a cure for the disease.
- Give caregivers access to a support group in their community.
- Educate families about the disease and ways to keep the brain active.
As a member, you will support families, receive member benefits and become informed about Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias and how programs and services are helping families living with this disease.
- An invitation to a special members-only event hosted by the Society
- A membership certificate (businesses only)
- The Society’s quarterly newsletter
- Access to resources at the Resource Library
- Notice of special events
- An invitation to and voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
Individual membership is just $35 per year. Becoming a member or renewing your membership is easy - fill out the online form
If paying by check/money order, forward payment to:
The Alzheimer Society of Prince Edward Island
166 Fitzroy Street
Charlottetown, PE C1A 1S1
Last Updated: 04/28/16