Nora's House Respite Care
For a Virtual tour of Nora's House please click the movie reel
- A Home-like environment
- Services to a maximum of 8 people at any one time
- Custom designed for the support and enjoyment of all who stay
- Montessori based programming available
- Use and enjoyment of a therapeutic garden during spring, summer and fall
- Qualified staff 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Knowledge that their family member will be cared for in a professional manner by well trained staff
All of the above for a cost of $75.00 per night.
Social home like environment for people with memory loss
Not suitable for those who have complex medical needs
Not suitable for those who require lifting
Wheelchair accessible, however person must be able to bear weight
If you are interested in talking about the assessment process, please call the Alzheimer Society Peel.
Contact our Respite Care Manager:
Shelly Melnyk, First Link® Coordinator MH/ Service Access Coordinator 289-632-2273 ext. 307 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Address and Directions
Please call Nora's House for address and directions.
Last Updated: 05/24/17