PERK UP YOUR COFFEE BREAK®
Need some new ideas for your Coffee Break®? Check out the following tips:
- Partner with another group, business, or organization.
- Ask your friends and co-workers to bring their spare change to your Coffee Break.
- Spread the word! Tell people why you’re having a Coffee Break.
Participate in the #RaiseAMug campaign on social media.
- Bring your Coffee Break party to work.
- Ask a local restaurant or business to donate all or a portion of their coffee, tea or pop sales for the day.
- Choose a day and time when people are already gathering.
- Need to get rid of some things? Get your garage sale items ready and exchange them for a donation.
- Involve your friends – ask them to help serve, bake or bring another friend.
- Organize a dress down day at work.
- Ask friends to bake goodies to donate; hold a bake and share Coffee Break party.
- Not a coffee fan? Consider a fruit smoothie or hot chocolate event.
- Create a theme for your Coffee Break.
- Ask a local business to donate a prize and have a raffle.
- Hold a silent auction.
- Ask your co-workers to donate their coffee or pop money from now until your Coffee Break.
- Challenge another group to raise more money or have more participants than yours.
If you have any questions or would like more information download the Host Information Package or contact Lauren O'Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org or 905-726-3477 ext. 244
Last Updated: 08/09/17
Back to top