Community requests for education
The Alzheimer Society Waterloo Wellington is committed to offering education and support to healthcare professionals, community organizations, and other groups. Our Public Education Coordinators strive to develop training sessions that are tailored to your organization’s specific educational needs and areas of interest.
The following is a small sample of the topic areas that are commonly requested by healthcare professionals:
- Overview of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease
- Communication and connection
- Validation Communication Techniques
- Understanding responsive behaviours Gentle Persuasive Approaches (GPA) more information available at www.ageinc.ca
- Others available upon request
If you would like to request education for your organization or group, please contact our offices or email us at email@example.com.
Last Updated: 10/08/15