Vision and mission
A world without Alzheimer Disease and related disorders.
The Alzheimer Society of Timmins-Porcupine District exists to alleviate the personal and social consequences of Alzheimer Disease and related disorders and to promote research.
The Alzheimer Society of Timmins-Porcupine District will accomplish this mission by:
- Promoting the rights and well being of the person with Alzheimer Disease
- Supporting the delivery of local support programs for the individuals affected by the disease and their caregivers
- Providing information, education materials and training modules
- Raising funds for research
- Promoting changes in government legislation, policies, programs and procedures, when required
Last Updated: 12/24/14