WARM UP to the WALK
Join us and WARM UP for the Walk for Alzheimer's!
The Walk for Alzheimer’s is a Canada-wide fundraiser for Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Money raised supports programs and services in our community that improve the quality of life for people living with dementia and their families, and support other activities such as education and public awareness.
This February, help us kick off our Walk with a fun, community event! We invite you to WARM UP to the WALK!
Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Learn about the new National Walk for Alzheimer's
10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Intercity Shopping Centre
- Receive guided registration instructions, tips & tricks for online and offline fundraising
- Warm up with a fun physical activity and local entertainment
- Meet our honouree family
- Lear about volunteer opportunities for our Walk for Alzheimer's
- Receive Walk for Alzheimer's branded loot and a chance to win prizes!
The Walk for Alzheimer's registration opens on Friday, February 3, 2017. Register now>
Last Updated: 02/13/17