Volunteers working to promote school presentations will be asked to:
- Research the best approach to gain access to the appropriate grade levels to make presentations about Alzheimer's disease
- In collaboration with the Education Coordinator, make arrangements with various schools and classrooms to make presentations to the students about Alzheimer's disease
- Prepare and present material appropriate to each grade level
- Evaluate each presentation
- Evaluate the program as it develops and at the end of the year
Interested? Contact the Volunteer Resources Coordinator or register as a volunteer.
Last Updated: 03/06/15