Resources for individuals
We invite you to
- Participate as an individual walker, gather a team of two or more friends, family, colleagues or neighbours.
- Visit with friends and enjoy event activities.
- Volunteer at your local Walk.
- Pledge a walker/team you know.
- Register yourself, a team or make a pledge to a walker or a personal donation. Online registration opens December 5.
It’s About Having Fun!
|There is no set distance that you are expected to walk. Walk 10 km, 5 km, 100m or stop any time you like. Many families and teams will walk together or just sit and visit with friends. In fact, walking at our events is optional. There are no rules and we have interactive activities to keep the mind stimulated. We want you to have fun!
Are you Walking for someone special?
Share your story with us on Facebook or on Twitter and please “like” us! Let’s keep the conversation going.
Are you considering forming a team?
||This is a great way to challenge yourself, your friends, family and/or co-workers by creating a team and walking together!
Last Updated: 01/03/17