Third Party events
A Third Party event occurs when an external group plans and organizes their own event in the community, with proceeds directed to the Foundation. We have been very fortunate to receive tremendous support from the community over the years.
Before you start, read through our guidelines or contact:
Mrs. Terry McDougall
Director of Fund Development
905-687-6856 ext. 556
||For sponsored events, such as a walk or run, visit Memory Makers for Alzheimer's to register your event and start collecting pledges online in 4 easy steps.
||CanadaHelps Fundraising Pages also offer a simple and effective way to organize a sponsored event - from birthdays and weddings to personal challenges you can create your own fundraising page to collect donations/pledges to support your favourite charities.
In 2016/2017 the Alzheimer Society Niagara Foundation is proud to have been the charity of choice for the following events and/or organizations:
- Angelo Nitsopoulos 60th Birthday Roast
- Bridge Centre of Niagara BBQ
- Flora Broley Memorial Ball Hockey Tournament
- Helen O'Neill - Jewellery Sales
- Matthew Moretto Memorial Charity Run
- Niagara Hot Tubs BBQ
- Niagara Marine Industry Charitable Council Raffle
- OANHSS Region 2 Golf Tournament
- Portal Village Walkathon
- Revera Golf Tournament
- UNIFOR Day of Remembrance
- Sitel Employees
- Vita Wren's 100th Birthday
Last Updated: 07/20/17
Back to top