Coffee Break® is a Nation Wide event where friends, family and co-workers gather together to raise funds for the Alzheimer Society to help people in your community living with the effects of Alzheimer’s disease or a related dementia. Our Society is only partially funded by the South East Local Health Integration Network, so fundraisers such as this are very important to us and the people we serve.
You can host an event of any kind and ask people to make a donation.
What you do to raise money is up to you! We will supply you with coffee, posters, banners, a donation box and coasters! We also have Forget-Me-Not cut outs you can sell for $1.00 or $2.00 to display at your facility. (available upon request)
- Have dress down days at work with proceeds going towards Coffee break
- Have a dress UP day!
- Hold a bake and share coffee break party
- Instead of coffee or in addition to – have hot chocolate or smoothies
- Need to get rid of some things? Have a “garage sale” and have people take home an item for their donation
- Have a themed Coffee Break – make it a colour or destination theme
- Hold a silent auction
- Host a BBQ
- 50/50 draw
- Pot Luck Lunch – sell tickets to a lunch or sell lunch items
- Games Day or Evening – ask for donations and host a games night
- THE SKY’S THE LIMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you able to host a Coffee Break? Please call Bobbi-Jo at 613-345-7392 ext 226 or 1-866-576-8556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Last Updated: 08/17/17