Coffee Break Challenge
Make a difference in your daily grind and host a Coffee Break® at home, work or anywhere!
Register to host a Coffee Break® today. Click here to register.
The “Host with the Most” (top fundraisers in two categories - Business and Individual/Community) will win a coffee cup trophy and receive ballots to enter a prize draw.
- Raise $100-$199.99 to receive one ballot in prize draw
- Raise $200-$299.99 to receive two ballots in prize draw
- Raise $300+ to receive three ballots in prize draw!
To be eligible for the trophy and prize draw, your Coffee Break® challenge must be held in January.
We provide you with a hosting kit, which includes: Coffee Break® posters, banners, brochures, cut outs etc., a donation box and information about Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
There are many fun and creative options for this event; it is not limited to just coffee! You could organize a team building exercise; plan a theme day at your office, dress down day, host a bake sale or simply sell coffee cup cut outs. Make your Coffee Break® as easy, convenient and fun as you would like.
Can't commit to hosting a Coffee Break®? Order your coffee to go! Purchase an Alzheimer Society travel mug for $20.00 and we will deliver it to you any time during the month of January. Click here to order.
You can also make a donation to the cause. Click here to purchase your coffee cup cut out and have your name added to our coffee cup wall.
- Coffee Break must be registered and held in the month of January to be eligible for the trophy and prize draw.
- After your Coffee Break - Return the donations to the Alzheimer Society of Kenora/Rainy River Districts (618-9th Street North, Kenora, ON P9N 4B5).
- Winners will be announced February 2018.
To receive your hosting kit, please call (807) 468-1516, toll-free 1-800-682-0245, or email email@example.com!
Last Updated: 10/05/17