Public Forums are held throughout the year to allow the general public to learn more about dementia.
Topics may include:
- Eat Your Way to a Health Brain
- Legal & Financial Issues
- Connecting with Care (with HNHB LHIN)
- Holiday Tips and Strategies
- What is Dementia?
Take a look at our upcoming Public Forum dates and topics, and then register below for one or more sessions! All forums take place at the Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region office from 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm.
- October 18, 2017: Connecting with Care (in collaboration with HNHB LHIN)
- November 9, 2017: Legal & Financial issues (in collaboration with Public Guardian & Trustee)
- December 5, 2017: Be Aware, Take Care: Financial Issues, Frauds & Scams
Last Updated: 10/11/17
Back to top