Plan a legacy
Leaving a planned gift to the Alzheimer Society Niagara Foundation makes a powerful statement that you care about the future of those afflicted with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. You can leave your own mark on the world by ensuring that vital education programs and support services will continue to improve the quality of life for individuals, families and caregivers in the Niagara Region.
You can plan your charitable gift to provide the greatest benefit to you, your family and the Alzheimer Society. There are many options available that you may wish to consider and may include:
- Registered Plans (RRSPs and RRIFs)
- Life Insurance
- Stocks/Securities and Mutual Funds
- Charitable Trusts
Please note that information about each of these options is not intended as specific financial planning or legal advice. When considering one of these giving vehicles it is important to discuss these options with a trusted professional advisor to determine what is best suited for your financial situation.Through the vision of our planned giving donors, we can make long-term investments in enhancing the quality of life for those living with dementia. Making a provision for a future gift ensures the sustainability of the Alzheimer Society of Niagara Region’s education and support programs for years to come. As our way of saying thank you, donors who include the Alzheimer Society Niagara Foundation in their estate plans are offered membership into the Legacy of Memories Society.
Some of the benefits of making a planned gift to the Alzheimer Society Niagara Foundation include:
- Tax advantages under current laws.
- Your giving can be tailored to your personal and financial circumstances.
- Your donation is made from assets, not current income.
- Gifts are planned today for distribution at some time in the future.
- Most of the gifts involve planning but are easy to arrange. Your financial or estate advisor will be happy to help you complete your gift.
For further information, please contact:
Mrs. Terry McDougall
Director of Fund Development
905-687-6856 ext. 556
Last Updated: 11/08/2017