Walk for Alzheimer's
En route to the 13th Walk for Alzheimer’s Montréal 2017!
Join the movement that unites over 200 municipalities throughout Canada on the fourth Sunday in May, including 48 towns and villages across Quebec.
Download the press release for the Walk 2017
WHEN: Sunday, May 28, 2017 at 10 a.m. (meet at 9 a.m.)
WHERE: Saint-Henri, meet at the Alzheimer Society of Montreal's office (4505 Notre-Dame Street West)
METRO: Place-Saint-Henri (orange line)
REGISTRATION: click here
You can help by taking action now in one of the 6 following ways:
1. Invite your friends, family, and co-workers to join you. “Asking” is one of the numerous fundraising tips available on the Walk for Alzheimer’s website. These valuable tips will help you to boost your fundraising efforts.
2. Find out how the funds raised are used to help the 33,000 Montrealers living with Alzheimer’s disease or a related disorder. Click here to see concrete examples of how donations of $50, $ 100, $500, or $1,000 are used.
3. Register and explore our reliable and secure website from December 2016 onwards.
4. Register as an individual walker or form a team with your family, friends, co-workers, and neighbours. They need only a single phone call from you to get involved!
5. Offer your time as a volunteer. Such a popular, festive, and family-oriented event requires the support of a variety of volunteers (e.g. to welcome, register, and provide security for walkers). If you would like to volunteer your time, please fill out a volunteer registration form and return it to email@example.com
6. Download and use the 2017 promotional tools for the Walk for Alzheimer's Montréal:
For more information, contact the Walk for Alzheimer’s Montréal coordination team on 514-369-0800 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Step by step, we can make a difference together!
Last Updated: 04/10/17