- Free Driving and Dementia e-Learning Module: This free e-learning module addresses the needs of physicians for resources related to driving and dementia, and to help navigate the process of assessing fitness-to-drive, disclosure, reporting and more.
- DriveABLE: An effective tool to determine whether someone with a medical condition is able to drive safely.
- CanDrive: Improving the safety of older drivers
- CMA Driver's Guide: Determining Medical Fitness to Drive; a guide for physicians, by David Walter Irving
- Driving and Dementia: An online video from the Alzheimer Society of B.C.
- Driving and dementia toolkit: A toolkit for health-care professionals from the Dementia Network of Ottawa-Carleton
- Older Drivers in Canada and their Families: A website providing useful tips on safe driving and risk-reducing strategies. Developed by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists in association with the Public Health Agency of Canada
- The Older & Wiser Driver; A Self-Assessment Program: A report looking at more effective strategies for older driver self-assessment and education
- Dementia and driving - keeping older drivers safe on the road: Information about using science-based research to create guidelines for older drivers
Last Updated: 11/08/2017