The Alzheimer Society of Huron County Resource Centre is located in the office (317 Huron Rd, Clinton) and is open from 9-4:30. Resources are available for persons with Alzheimer's disease, families, professionals, and children to borrow at no cost.
The Society Resource Library is available to all residents of Huron County who would like information on Alzheimer's disease and related dementias.
For more information, call us at 519-482-1482/1-800561-5012 or e-mail email@example.com
Our lending library includes:
- Books and DVD's
- Research Journals and Periodicals
- Teaching Resources
- Children's books
- Community Resource information
- Brain Health Information
- Those wishing to borrow must fill out a lending agreement
- DVDs can be borrowed for a one week period
- Books and DVDs are the responsibility of the borrower and must be returned on time
- Replacement costs will be charged for damaged or lost material
Visitors to our library can consult reference works, view videos, borrow materials and obtain free information on Alzheimer's disease and other dementias.
Last Updated: 02/23/17