Ways to donate
The Alzheimer Society of Huron County depends on the generosity of the community for the financial support necessary to provide information, education, counselling and support services to individuals and families. With only 60% of our budget coming from government and other outside sources, we rely on individuals, families, organizations and businesses to help us provide our services and programs.
Your financial support is essential to the success of the Alzheimer Society of Huron County. Donations can be made in any amount and at any time. All donations are tax deductible and we accept cash, cheque or credit card (VISA and Mastercard) donations. Our Charitable Registration Number is: 14068-5751-RR0001.
Help us provide Help for Today. Hope for Tomorrow...®
Donate Online here: Donate online
Donate by Telephone:
Call 519-482-1482 or toll free 1-800-561-5012 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday.
Please have credit card number ready. We accept VISA and Mastercard.
Donate by Mail or In Person:
Alzheimer Society of Huron County
317 Huron Road, P.O. Box 639
Clinton, ON N0M 1L0
Please make cheques payable to: Alzheimer Society of Huron County
Ways to give:
- Individuals, businness and organizations can make one major donation a year. This can be in response to our direct mail campaign or because they have made us part of their planned annual charitable giving
- Monthly giving can be done by providing post dated cheques or pre-authorized credit card transactions. Some people find it easier to fit their gifts into their budget by dividing their donations into monthly contributions.
- Memorial donations are a fitting way to honour the passing of a relative or friend and can be made through the funeral home or directly through our Society. At your request, a card can be sent to the family informing them a memorial donation has been made by you in the memory of their loved one.
- Donations can be made in the name of an individual to honour a birthday, Christmas, wedding, anniversary or any other time you need to give a gift.
- You can make a provision in your will to remember the Alzheimer Society of Huron County.
- Bequests or other planned gifts (such as insurance policies or trusts) are another great way to contribute to Alzheimer Huron.
For further information on making a donation or bequest to the Alzheimer Society of Huron County please contact Cathy Ritsema, Executive Director, at 519-482-1482 or 1-800-561-5012
Official income tax receipts are automatically issued for all donations of $10 or more. If you would like a receipt for less than $10, please advise us.
Other ways that you can help
Last Updated: 05/19/17