You can get involved in lots of ways, including volunteering with your local Alzheimer Society, fundraising, advocating, and donating. As a non-profit organization dedicated to helping people with dementia, one of our main goals is to find a cure for Alzheimer's disease.
- Ambassador ProgramAlzheimer Society of Huron County is looking for ambassadors to represent our Society in their community.
- Become a Friend of the Society
Show your support! Become a become a Friend of the Society.
- VolunteerIt's people like you who make all the difference. Become a volunteer today.
- Just For You: Volunteer Companion Program
The Just For You: Volunteer Companion Program is an one-on-one visiting program for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or related dementia.
- iPods for Memories Program