Vision and mission and values
To effectively provide information, education and support to all persons with Alzheimer's disease and related dementias and their caregivers in Grey Bruce.
The Alzheimer Society of Grey-Bruce exists to alleviate the personal and social consequences of Alzheimer's disease and other related dementias and to promote research
- Accountability: The Society values accountability to our clients, members, funding organizations and donors and integrity in all our interactions.
- Professionalism: The Society values a high degree of professionalism in all our relationships.
- Human Dignity: The Society values respect for the human dignity of those affected by Alzheimer's Disease and other dementias throughout the course of the illness.
- Care: The Society values and advocates for best practice approaches to care to meet the needs and wishes of persons with Alzheimer's disease and other dementias and their caregivers.
- Excellence: The Society values the pursuit of excellence through continual evaluation and improvement.
Last Updated: 08/06/14