Vision and mission
Our Vision: To live in a community where people with Alzheimer's disease and related dementias are accepted and supported in their environment.
Our Mission: To improve the quality of life of people with Alzheimer's disease or related dementia and their care partners.
- Accountability - We take personal responsibility for using our resources efficiently, achieving measurable results, and being accountable to individuals living with dementia, their care partners, our funders and our community.
- Collaboration - We respect and value each other, thrive on our diversity and work with partners to leverage our collective strength in making a difference for those we serve.
- Respect - We act in ways that honour the dignity, uniqueness and worth of every person.
- Excellence - We strive to be the best at what we do and a model for others to follow.
- Innovation - We are committed to finding new ways to enhance the quality of life for those living with dementia and their care partners.
- Empowerment - We support individuals rights' to ask for what is needed to improve their quality of life.
Last Updated: 10/16/15