Calendar of events
The following is a list of activities taking place in our community. We are open to working with individuals and groups interested in organizing their own fundraising events or activities for the Alzheimer Society of Cornwall and District.
- January 14 - Lions Club Breakfast in Maxville
- January 20 - 15th Annual Seaway International Wine Festival
- January 23 - Soup's On
- January 27 - Trivia Night in Russell
- March 4 - Cornwall Nationals Hockey - Seniors Day
- March 11 - I'm Still Here, at Upper Canada Playhouse
- March 20 - Coping with Behavior Change, workshop with Beth Spencer
- May 5 - Walk for Alzheimer's in Cornwall
- June 10 - Walk for Alzheimer's in Alexandria
- July 1 - 3rd Annual Vankleek Hill Canada Day Celebrations and Mixed Slo-Pitch Tournament
- July 21 - 9th Annual Paddle Poker Run
- August 17 - 18th Annual Alzheimer Society Golf Tournament
For more information about the above events, or to work with us on your own fundraising efforts, contact us at 613-932-4914 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 11/24/2017