First Link® Dementia Helpline
Your link to dementia support.
Lower Mainland: 604-681-8651
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
If you are living with dementia or have questions about the disease, call the First Link® Dementia Helpline at 1-800-936-6033. The Helpline assists individuals in building the confidence to maintain quality of life when facing dementia.
A trained, caring team of staff and volunteers will answer your call and can provide information and support about:
- Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
- Getting a diagnosis.
- The progression of Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
- Personal planning for the future.
- Maintaining independence.
- Providing care and support.
- Resources in your community – including support groups.
- Upcoming education workshops.
Call toll-free 1-800-936-6033 (Lower Mainland 604-681-8651) Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Every call to the Alzheimer Society of B.C. is confidential.
To learn more about other dementias, see About Dementia.
To find staff and volunteers in your area, see the Resource Centres listing.
Last Updated: 11/08/2017