Breakfast to Remember
Hear from an inspiring business leader and network while you support the Alzheimer Society of B.C. and the estimated 70,000 individuals affected by dementia in the province. Members of Vancouver and Victoria's dynamic business communities attend these annual events and display their commitment to providing Help for Today. Hope for Tomorrow...®
Breakfast to Remember is an opportunity for the business community to take a leading role in the fight against dementia in B.C. Sponsorship opportunities are available.
Breakfast to Remember Vancouver
- March 9, 2017, 7:15 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel, Vancouver
- Keynote speaker: Sue Paish, Chief Executive Officer, LifeLabs
- Guest speaker: Jill Daum, Actor and Playwright
For more information, visit the Vancouver event Page
Breakfast to Remember Victoria
- February 2, 2017, 7:15 a.m. - 9 a.m.
- Fairmont Empress Hotel, Victoria
- Keynote speaker: Dr. Brendan Carr, President and Chief Executive Officer, Island Health
- Guest speaker: Holly Tuokko, Professor in the Department of Psychology and a research affiliate of the Institute on Aging & Lifelong Health at the University of Victoria in British Columbia
For more information, visit the Victoria event page.
For more information
For more information on sponsorships, table or individual ticket sales, please contact:
Special Events Officer
Last Updated: 01/03/17