Join the monthly giving program
Thank you for your interest in becoming a monthly donor to the Alzheimer Society of B.C. By joining our Partners in Giving program, your dependable monthly gift allows us to plan ahead, so that any gift, large or small, makes an ongoing difference in the lives of those living with dementia.
Monthly giving is an easy and convenient way to support the work we do, every month! We will mail you a tax receipt at the end of the year for your cumulative donations.
Benefits to you
You make one decision – and your gift keeps working month after month to support a cause you believe in.
- Giving is more convenient: Once you've signed up, your donation becomes automatic until you advise us otherwise.
- It is affordable: Giving smaller monthly gifts of $10 or $20 or any amount you choose, is an affordable way to support the Society's work all year round.
- You receive a single tax receipt: You will receive one cumulative tax receipt after the end of the calendar year.
Benefits to the Alzheimer Society of B.C.When you join the Partners In Giving program, your monthly gift:
- Ensures sustainability: a predictable source of income that we can depend on every month means we have the resources we need to support our vision of a world without Alzheimer’s.
- Helps us plan: your monthly donation gives the Society a greater ability to get involved in long-term projects. Learn more about where your money goes.
- Saves money: Monthly donations mean less paperwork and administration, so it is the most cost effective and environmentally friendly method of giving.
- What if I want to change my Partners in Giving information (bank account, credit card information or donation amount)? Call us at 604-681-6530 or toll-free at 1-800-667-3742; or simply download and complete a Change of Information form. You can either fax to 604-669-6907 or mail the completed form to: Alzheimer Society of B.C. #300 - 828 West 8th Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. V5Z 1E2. Changes received by the 25th of the month take effect the next month.
- Is there an advantage in setting up my monthly gift from my bank account versus my credit card? Yes. It costs the Alzheimer Society of B.C. slightly less per transaction to debit a bank account than a credit card. However, both means of donating are possible.
- How will I know that the Alzheimer Society of B.C. is receiving my donation? Your monthly credit card or bank statement will indicate that the Alzheimer Society of B.C. has made an automatic withdrawal.
- Do I receive a tax receipt? Yes. After the end of the calendar year, you will receive one tax receipt for the entire amount of your donations for that year. For example, a $10 per month donation will result in a $120 tax receipt for the year.
Last Updated: 11/08/2017