Welcome to the Alzheimer Society Research Portal
The Alzheimer Society Research Portal connects researchers with Canadians looking to participate in studies. This initiative will help to advance Canadian studies on Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
Participate in a study
How do I participate in a study?
To get involved in a specific study, please refer to the contact information on the studies listed below.
- Study seeking participants over 50 years old
- Study seeking patients with Alzheimer's disease
- Study seeking patients with Alzheimer's disease currently in moderate-to-severe stage of dementia
- Study seeking individuals diagnosed with mild cognitive impairment
- Study seeking individuals diagnosed with mild cognitive impairment, dementia, or Alzheimer's disease
- Music therapy study seeking individuals with MCI or AD, or concerns about their memory
- Therapy study seeking French-speaking individuals that have been diagnosed with dementia
- Risk factors study seeking 40-58 year olds, right-handed with no history of stroke, mental illness or diabetes
Where can I find and participate in pharmaceutical and clinic trials?
Pharmaceutical and clinical trials are not included in the Alzheimer Society Research Portal. You can find these studies at www.clinicaltrials.gov.
Where can I learn more about participating in research?
Visit the Participating in research page on our website.
Last Updated: 09/21/17
Back to top