Welcome to the Alzheimer Society Research Portal
The Alzheimer Society Research Portal connects researchers with Canadians looking to participate in studies. This initiative will help to advance Canadian studies on Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
Participate in a study
How do I participate in a study?
To get involved in a specific study, please refer to the contact information on the studies listed below.
- Study seeking individuals with MCI and/or history of depression
- Study seeking participants 18 to 90 years old
- Study seeking patients with Alzheimer's disease
- Study seeking patients with Alzheimer's disease currently in moderate-to-severe stage of dementia
- Study seeking individuals diagnosed with mild cognitive impairment
- Study seeking 40-90 years olds with no history of neurological or psychiatric diagnosis
- Study seeking individuals diagnosed with mild cognitive impairment, dementia, or Alzheimer's disease
- Study seeking MRI compatible individuals with Alzheimer's disease
- Clinical study seeking 55-90 year olds, ranging from no memory impairment to varying degrees
- Music therapy study seeking individuals with MCI or AD, or concerns about their memory
- Diagnosis study seeking individuals with mild cognitive impairment (MCI)
- Therapy study seeking French-speaking individuals that have been diagnosed with dementia
- Risk factors study seeking 40-58 year olds, right-handed with no history of stroke, mental illness or diabetes
Where can I find and participate in pharmaceutical and clinic trials?
Pharmaceutical and clinical trials are not included in the Alzheimer Society Research Portal. You can find these studies at www.clinicaltrials.gov.
Where can I learn more about participating in research?
Visit the Participating in research page on our website.
Last Updated: 05/08/17
Back to top