PERK UP YOUR COFFEE BREAK®
Need some new ideas for your Coffee Break®? Check out the following tips:
- Partner with another group, business, or organization.
- Ask your friends and co-workers to save their spare change and bring it to your Coffee Break.
- Spread the word! Tell people why you’re holding a Coffee Break.
- Bring your Coffee Break party to work.
- Ask a local restaurant or business to donate all or a portion of their coffee, tea or pop sales for the day.
- Choose a day and time where people are already gathering.
- Need to get rid of some things? Get your garage sale items ready and have each friend take home one item in exchange of a donation.
- Involve your friends – ask them to help serve, bake or bring another friend.
- Organize a dress down day at work.
- Ask friends to bake goodies to donate; hold a bake and share Coffee Break party.
- Not a coffee fan? Consider a fruit smoothie or hot chocolate party.
- Create a theme for your Coffee Break.
- Ask a local business to donate a prize and have a raffle.
- Hold a silent auction.
- Ask your co-workers to donate their coffee or pop money from now until your Coffee Break.
- Challenge another group to raise more money or have more participants than your group.
For more information or to host a Coffee Break, contact your local Alzheimer Society.
Last Updated: 09/12/16
Back to top